Dr. Tatiana Gaudimonte received her Master’s Degree in Biology at the Università degli Sudi di Milano in 2001.
She graduated in nutrition in 2013 in Zurich, where she works as a ASCA-recognized therapist (ASCA is the Swiss Association for Complementary Medicine).
She writes informative articles on nutrition and health published in Italian and Swiss (web)magazines.
- Master Degree in Biology – University of Milan – 2000
- Nutritionist and Food Trainer WAM – 2013
- ASCA recognized Therapist (ZSR Z202662 www.asca.ch) – 2014
- Dieta GIFT Specialist (www.dietagift.it) – 2016
- CAS in occupational health promotion – 2019
- ASCA: accreditation – 2021
- DAC on health promotion and prevention – 2020