Dr. Tatiana Gaudimonte received her Master’s Degree in Biology at the Università degli Sudi di Milano in 2001.
She graduated in nutrition in 2013 in Zurich, where she works as a ASCA-recognized therapist (ASCA is the Swiss Association for Complementary Medicine).
Between 2019 and 2021 she obtained Certificates of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Health Promotion and Prevention, Corporate Health Promotion, Health Psychology.
In 2021 she achieved a Master of Advanced Studies Degree in Health Promotion.
She writes informative articles on nutrition and health published in Italian and Swiss (web)magazines.
- Master Degree in Biology – University of Milan – 2000
- Nutritionist and Food Trainer WAM – 2013
- ASCA recognized Therapist (ZSR Z202662 www.asca.ch) – 2014
- Dieta GIFT Specialist (www.dietagift.it) – 2016
- CAS in occupational health promotion – 2019
- ASCA: accreditation – 2021
- DAC on health promotion and prevention – 2020